Have you ever…
- Been victimized, swindled or lied to by your best friend?
- Loaned money to loved ones who squandered the gift and never paid you back?
- Had to fight unscrupulous prosecutors for your freedom?
- Been forced to defend yourself from your vengeful ex or your ungrateful children?
- Bumped into a beguiling, but shifty, stranger?
- Felt someone following you?
If so, you’ve crossed paths with someone operating with Empathy Dysfunction (EmD). My new book, “WHEN EMPATHY FAILS,” helps you not only understand why this is happening, but how to protect yourself from those hell-bent on destroying you.
What will you find inside “WHEN EMPATHY FAILS”?
- Hard-learned lessons on how to stand up for yourself when dealing with people who literally couldn’t care less about you.
- A way to identify those with a dysfunctional lack of empathy using the new Empathy Dysfunction Scale (EmD Scale), so you can shield yourself from the destruction they leave in their wake.
- Clues you should never ignore for your own safety – like a rotten neighbor, friends who start believing the nasty gossip spread by your ex-partner, or a nagging feeling you’re being watched. Pay attention, it may be because “they” really are out to get you.
- Warrior training to protect yourself from dangerous people. If you’ve been hurt just once, or maybe too many times to count by a person with EmD, apply the warrior training in this book, increase your own empathy to a higher level, and reclaim the beautiful life you are meant to live.
- Seven life-preserving tips that will protect you and enhance your own level of empathy.
The truth is, sometimes, people are out to get you: Be prepared. Use “WHEN EMPATHY FAILS” to help you navigate the unruly world of Empathy Dysfunction. If you haven’t done so already, please download a free sample chapter. I’m pleased to announce that you can now order the entire book on Amazon in paperback or kindle edition. And after reading it, please be sure to go back to Amazon and leave a review. I’d appreciate it!