Keys to Problem Solving:
Adjusting Your Attitude
1. Separate the negative feeling from the positive thoughts. Clearing your mind from negative thinking with give you a clean slate.
2. View the problem as an opportunity for growth.
3. Take responsibility and don’t blame others. You can only control yourself.
4. Develop a strong desire to solve the problem.
Attacking the Problem
1. Identify the root cause of the problem.
2. Think, strategize, then act on the resolution.
Problem solving is a vital process to learn and implement. You may need assistance from a mental health care professional who can guide you through the steps specific to your needs. Contact my office for an appointment.
For more information, visit Personal Growth.