Have you enjoyed reading my books, Out of Mind – Out of Sight: Parenting with a Partner with Asperger Syndrome (ASD) and/or Life with a Partner or Spouse with Asperger Syndrome: Going Over the Edge? (If you haven’t read them yet, you still have time. You can get them here.)
I’d really like to hear what you think of them, but I know you’re busy. So, as a big thank you for taking the time, I’m running a “Feedback” Contest on Facebook.
What’s the prize for entering the contest?
You’ll get to enjoy a free 20-minute remote educational conversation with me, Dr. Kathy Marshack. This is a $75 value. (This is not therapy. It’s for you to ask any follow up questions you have about the books or what you’ve read on the website.)
- The winner will be notified on January 7, 2015 by email.
- The winner will be announced on my Facebook page, so be sure to like my page and follow it so you can see who the winner is.
- I have the discretionary authority to personally choose the comment that touches my heart the most. (I know this is going to be a tough choice, because so many of you in our AS Meetup Group have expressed such heartfelt appreciation already.)
- You must schedule and use your conversation by March 30th or you forfeit the prize.
The rules for the contest are simple:
- The contest begins: December 8, 2014
- The contest ends: midnight December 31, 2014
- Fill in your real name, email, and phone number (so we can schedule your prize.)
- Provide a heartfelt comment about one or both of my Asperger Syndrome books.
- Please include the name of the book in your comments. (You can use these abbreviated names: Out of Mind or Going over the Edge)
- Since your comments may be used for promotional purposes, please end your comment with how you’d like to be listed on my website, should we choose to do so. Otherwise, we will use the name you filled in the form with. You may use your initials, your first name, or your full name and please list your country (I have a global community so I’d really like to know where you’re writing from.)
- One entry per person.
When you visit my Facebook page, you’ll see a green tab called, FEEDBACK CONTEST. Or better yet, go directly to the CONTEST. I’m really excited to hear what you have to say.